Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum
A topical cream indicated for application in the treatment of acne vulgaris. Available in 3 strengths: 0.025%, 0.05%, and 0.1%. Valid prescription required.
How to use
Shedding Light on Sun Exposure
Protection from the sun’s UVA and UVB rays is important all year round,
not just during the summer or at the beach. UVA and UVB rays can cause
the following damage:
- Brown spots (sun spots)2
- Faster skin aging1
- Increased skin cancer risk1
- Penetrates skin more deeply than UVB1
- Plays a major role in accelerating photoaging: wrinkles, skin roughening,
blotchy skin color, brown spots, poor skin tone, - sallowness2
- Can contribute to development of skin cancer1
- Penetrates skin less deeply than UVA1
- Is primary cause of sunburn1,3
- Plays a key role in the development of skin cancer1
- Contributes to photoaging1
Sheer, Elegant Protection for All Skin Types
- Use daily, in the morning.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
See product packaging for additional usage instructions and warnings.
As your first line of defense against the harmful effects of sun exposure, Sun Shield does sun protection elegantly.